My English your Cantonese

My English your Cantonese

Hi i m a female n i want any girl or lady near lai chi kok can teach me cantonese in return of my english.. I m not a native english speaker but hv did my masters in english literature so can help you.. My cantonese is absolutely a zero so need ur help to learn it as i m now staying in hongkong

Hey I live just near that place.
    Drop me a msg if u r interested in

Last edited by Annask; 07-03-2014 at 12:13 PM.

Hi, Romeekaejaz,

My is Willow. I m a female. I was born at Hong Kong. So my mother language is Cantonese. But my English is bad. If you have any interest to exchange the language, Please PM me

Look forwards your reply.

Dear Willow i m interested but how can we start language exchange do u hv any idea?

Dear Romeekaejaz,

May be we can start at Whatapp or Wechat ( this two app can type the message ( I will try type two language in sentence, for example, HI=你好嗎 let you easy to understand.) and send the voice, so I think can help exchange language in beginning.) What do you think about this method?

looking forward your reply

Willow

Me interested too , I am good in English , need to pick Cantonese

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Hi Romeekaejaz,
    Nice to meet you.
    i'm Tammy. how's your cantonese learning progress? i'm interest in learning english from you in return of my cantonese. please let me know if you still need someone else to teach you cantonese.
    thanks!

Hi, my name is Max. I live Sham Shui Po which very near your place. I love language exchange and have some learning and teaching experience. I don't have a job now. I have quite flexible time to meet. If you have interest, contract me.

Hello, everyone, i was belief that more practice and more good, and confident , i prefer to have a 30mins <---> language exchange as well, need a practice and practice more, and Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Franch, Italian , or others is welcome!! But need be a Patience and time to do that!! Email me if you want!!

My email [email protected]