Fun and casual language swap (Cantonese and Mandarin for your English and French)

Closed Thread

Fun and casual language swap (Cantonese and Mandarin for your English and French)

hi there,

I'm a native HK girl so I can speak fluent Cantonese and fair Mandarin. I wanna brush up my English and keep practicing it. I can speak fluent English basically and no big issue over daily conversation (I guess ). I would like to brush up and keep improving it. Hence, I'm learning French and always lack of chance to practice it as well.

if you are interested to have language exchange and make a new friend, just drop me a msg we could make it a regular practice or in casual way. both work for me.

cheers
    b

Quote Originally Posted by HKbear:
    I can speak fluent English basically and no big issue over daily conversation (I guess ). I would like to brush up and keep improving it. Hence, I'm learning French and always lack of chance to practice it as well.
    Free English lesson for today - you certainly don't mean "hence" there (learning French is not a way to improve your English). I guess what you mean is "similarly".