Special offer XD my perfect native RUSSIAN for your perfect native CANTONESE

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Post Special offer XD my perfect native RUSSIAN for your perfect native CANTONESE

Hi!

My name is Kate, I live in Hong Kong since 2010. I managed to learn some Cantonese already, and now want to improve it. Practice makes perfect. I do want my Cantonese to be perfect.
    Looking for systematic language exchange meetings with someone who takes studying as seriously as me :P

hi i m interested. but i usually go around Shatin, Kowloon Tong, and Tsuen Wan. and u?

HK is small, we can find suitable place. Shatin is good, I usually go there for weekend cycling.
    See my contacts in pm.

r u serious?

Hello. looking to learn new languages. PM me if you still want to exchange for Canto

privet, kak dela.

привет. I do not exchange foul language, sorry ))

Russain lanugage, oh..quite interesting. I live in Shatin and a native hongkonger. Let's find a day to have a drink at City One Shatin. For a new Russain language learner, is it difficult to learn? haha... interesting.. Looking forward to hear from you soon..

Russian is one of the most difficult languages - almost as difficult as Cantonese.
    so, you are talking about language exchange or asking me out for a drink?

hi kate

this is jay here, i came back from the States a few years back n would like to keep my English skill up, but the problem is I'm surrounded by Cantonese speaking people, so that's where u come in the picture, i can practice my English with u while u can learn more Cantonese at the same time, let me know if u like my idea, bye for now

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast