Hello bonjour

Closed Thread

Hello bonjour

Hi there

I'm learning French and would like to practice it more. So if you are interested to do language exchange, I could teach you Cantonese and mandarin in return. But guess you have to be a bit patient as my French is just so so.

English speaker also welcome as I want to keep up my English as well

Or if you wanna get to know more about HK culture and make a friend, it would be great too

A bit about myself, I'm a local girl and can speak fluent English and native Cantonese

Salut Dreamlon,

I come from Switzerland and I'm a French native... Would be nice to meet you for some French-Mandarin discussions...
    Let me know if you're interested

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de GeoClicks

Hi, I just came from Toronto. Looking to learn some French I can help you with conversational Mandarin and Cantonese in exchange.

Hi I'm a British born Chinese on Hk summer vacation, would like to improve my French and can offer English or Cantonese, pm me if interested!

good good! thats very good for practice , ...i would like learn about that too! should we create a group and have a meeting for as well!

ICE

[QUOTE=dreamlon;2848338]Hi ther

Hello I'm a French girl (25 year old). And I want to improve my english ! Pm me if you are interested !