Bonjour! Hello.

Closed Thread

Red face Bonjour! Hello.

Je m'appelle Zoe. Je suis hongkongaise. I am native in Cantonese and I also speak fluent Mandarin and English. Since I am learning French, I would like to have more practice on it. English speakers are welcome too as I would like to practice my English. If you are interested, please feel free to contact me.

Bonjour Zoe, comment ca va?

Will send you a PM ;-)

Bonjour Zoe!

Hi Zoe, have same request as you too! Maybe we can build a community

I am Zero, a 24 y.o. girl who is looking for someone to talk in French occasionally. I have been studying French for years but my listening/speaking skill is getting rusty given I have none to practice with...

I was born in Hong Kong with native Cantonese, but I am also fluent in Mandarin and English (US accent) as my job requires fluency in all three to facilitate communications - so if you would like to train these three languages to adapt in the "real" Hongkonger language combination, would say I will be a good match for you!

Brief intro, I work in the corporate world but I enjoy movies/books/voyages as much as I like figures. Outside office hours I am a novel writer and freelance translator. Quite talkative and sometimes too talkative. Should be able to give you a lively conversation.