Language Exchange Thai <-->Cantonese

Language Exchange Thai <-->Cantonese

Dear friends,

I am a Cantonese and English speaking woman, born in Hong Kong and looking for one who are a native Thai-speaker and interested to learn Cantonese in exchange.

Best,
    Veronica

I'll do it, i'm native thai speaker with very little cantonese knowledge, and would like to learn more.

if u r interested, we can arrange a meeting

24 YO women here : )

I'm also native Thai speaking girl with zero cantonese.
    I love to do the language exchange. If you're interested, please leave me a msg. "[email protected]"

tks,

I can speak good English and native Cantonese Hong Kong want to exchange learning Thai seriously for exchange learning language. My hobbies are computer, photography and music (violin) and wood working...please contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by giligulu128:
    I can speak good English and native Cantonese Hong Kong want to exchange learning Thai seriously for exchange learning language. My hobbies are computer, photography and music (violin) and wood working...please contact me.
    We are looking for a Thai teacher (male / female) who can teach Beginner Thai language and culture for a couple of hours a week for an English speaking expatriate.

Is it possible for you to assist or be able to make a recommendation?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by MBurton:
    We are looking for a Thai teacher (male / female) who can teach Beginner Thai language and culture for a couple of hours a week for an English speaking expatriate.

Is it possible for you to assist or be able to make a recommendation?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Michael
    Dear Michael,

I will be interested to be the instructor. I am a local HK university student, minoring in Thai. I have spent a summer in Thailand learning Thai language and culture. Please contact me for more information: [email protected]

Cheers,

Ian

Dear Veronica,
    just found your post about language exchange. Briefly, I was born in Chiangrai, Thailand and been living in Australia & NZ for the last 10 yrs. Now my husband got a job transfer to Hong Kong so we're new in the area and of course my cantonese is nill! i'd like to be able to speak chinese that would make life easier to live in Hong Kong! plese let me know if you're interested.
    Cheers,.....Nitaya