My English/German for Your Mandrin/Cantonse

Closed Thread

My English/German for Your Mandrin/Cantonse

Hello,

I am a US citizen who recently relocated here to Hong Kong (1 month ago). As a US citizen, I'm of course a native English speaker and I think I can say I have pretty good reading/writing/comprehension skills.

I also lived in Hamburg, Germany for 4 years before coming here, and I attended 12 months of intensive German courses, so I am fluent in German as well.

I am hoping to learn Mandrin/Cantonese from a local person. If you are interested, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Sam
    [email protected]
    +852 6137 1477 (whatsapp if you have it...)

Sam,

I am a native mandarin and fluent cantonese speaker.

I would like to practice my English with you if you are still looking somone to learn Mandarin/Cantonese.

Hello,I am a native Mandarin speaker. I want to find a native English speaker. I think we can help each other perfectly, I like chat with people. You can call me, my phone number 96017735 or email me.
    And I am a student, so my schedule is free.

Halo, still interested in learning cantonese/ mandarin? I would like to practise my german. If you are still interested, please get in touch.

hi,

I am a native mandarin speaker, I hope I can do the language exchange with you. You can send me e-mail([email protected]) if you like. Thanks.

Eric