My British English for your Cantonese/Taiwanese mandarin

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hi Becky

I am Adele and a native mandarin speaker. I can speak fluent English, but would like to improve it and make new friends in the same time. Email me if you would like to meet up. Cheers, Adele.

Hi

I am a native Cantonese speaker and am interested in having language exchange with you. Let me know if you are still interested.

Hi Adele,

I am a native English speaker and can understand and speak a bit of Cantonese.

I would like to learn some basic mandarin from a native speaker.

PM if you're interested.

Tim

Hi, I'm a local teacher for over 10 years and lets share about our work and teaching experience.

Hi Becky,

This is Joy. I am from Taiwan and currently working in HK now. Mandarin is my native language. I lived in the UK for two years. I would love to meet up with you to practice my English conversation.

Please don't hesitate to contact me.

Red face

Hi,
    I am a Taiwanese and can speak fluent Mandarin I would like to improve my English conversation skill.Hope can join you.

Hi, I'm Cobi and I'm native mandarin speaker. My English is at intermediate level and need more speaking and conversation practice. But I really want to practice in American accent, so can I join in your group, or could you introduce some of your friends who has American accent and also wants this exchange to me? Thanks a lot!

HI, I am native mandarin and Cantonese speaker would like to improve my English as well as making new friends, could you please also count me in.

Hi there. Anyone lives or goes to Tai Wai?

Hi, Cousin Nate, I live in Tai Wai