My English for your French

Closed Thread

My English for your French

Hi there! I am a 26 year old Australian girl who once spoke French fluently - after studying it for 10 years and living in Paris - but I've now almost forgotten my French! It's very rusty.

I'd like to get back into it, conversationally (and grammatically), but mostly I'd like to feel cofident speaking French with a native once again.

I am born and bred in Australia, with an English mother and many British friends, so I have a nice clean accent.

Would love to meet someone on a weekly basis, for coffee after work, lunch or a glass of wine, and to converse/practise!

30 minutes of English, 30 minutes of French.

Who is keen!?!

Lauren

Hello Lauren,

I'm a local 24-year-old guy but have been learning French for 4 years. I studied in France during my undergraduate. I am not a native French speaker but we can practice together. Let me know if you are interested. You can whatsapp me at 6992 8284.

Hope to see you soon

Antony

Hi Lauren,
    I'm a Chinese girl born in France. Long time no speak French as mostly see local people here
    but I'd be happy to meet you for practicing a bit of French though
    Hope to meet you soon
    Leslie

Hi Lauren,
    I live in Hong Kong since 2 weeks and I would like to practise my english to be more confident. I am 27 and I live in France since birth so I think I can really help you to speak french.
    I would be happy to meet you!

Hope to hear from you
    Charlotte

Hi Lauren,
    I'm a french girl of 33 years old arrived few months ago in HK.
    I would like to improve my english and almost practise.
    I can help you in french, no problem for me. In drinking a glass of wine with pleasure.
    Feel free to contact me on whatsapp 623 991 43
    Hope to meet you soon.
    PeyPey