Like Tree4Likes

My English for your Cantonese

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My English for your Cantonese

Hello everyone,

I've just moved to Hong Kong from Canada for work and is in desperate need to learn Cantonese (reading and writing). I am willing to buddy up with anyone who is interested in improving their English. Aside from that I'm nice and fun to be around with. Therefore, a language exchange person like me is worthwhile.

Hi Bob? Where do you work and live? Near Central?

I can speak fluent Cantonese and being a teacher for over 10 years. Let's share.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyc:
    Hello everyone,

I've just moved to Hong Kong from Canada for work and is in desperate need to learn Cantonese (reading and writing). I am willing to buddy up with anyone who is interested in improving their English. Aside from that I'm nice and fun to be around with. Therefore, a language exchange person like me is worthwhile.

hi, im David, im a local here and love language and cultural exchange with people. where do you work and live. Lets see if we can do some lunch meetup if our locations match. I work in Jordan and have my lunch hour from 12:45 - 2:00. Cheers

Hello, my name is Cynthia, I am 26. I speak Cantonese and Mandarin fluently, i am learning French recently too. I want to find a native English or French speaker to have language exchange, and also wanna meet some new friends too =D

Could I join you guys too?

Local girl here! Willing to offer some help LOL
    feel free to send me private message

Native English speaker here too

Hi, native cantonese here, but i can also speak mandarin and english fluently. would love to further improve my english! my time is quite flexible at the moment.

Hi, I am a native Mandarin speaker, and I also speak fluent Cantonese. I would like to join an English language exchange group and to expand my social network. If you are also interested in learning Mandarin or wanting to practice Cantonese, I can help you.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyc:
    Hello everyone,

Hi, I am Michelle. I hope to imorove my English . We can do language exchange.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast