BBC- My native English for your Cantonese/Mandarin

Closed Thread

BBC- My native English for your Cantonese/Mandarin

Hi! I'm a 26yr old, british born chinese living in Hong Kong for some time. I am natively fluent in english and with a passable level of cantonese lol. I'd like to meet some new people and friends to learn cantonese/mandarin with. I'm very easy going guy so if you're wanting to learn english or meet a new friend, feel free to give me a message then we'll go from there

Dan

Hey Dan, this is Alex. I am looking for a chance to further articulate my English. Being native in Cantonese and cheerful should be a good start for such language exchange.

I am a Hong Kong people and would like to speak more in English and hoping that someone can speak with me through skype and any conversation tools. I am willing to exchange my Cantonese and Mandarin in return.
    The reasons why I would like to speak more with native English speakers as I found that I can grasp more knowledge by watching TED programme online if I have a strong sense of English speaking, even though there is Chinese sub title provided. With my sincerity, I hope anyone would like to exchange with me can add my skype: mt4home, and start our exchange. Thank you!

Hi Dan,

I am from Hong Kong with Cantonese as my mother tongue. It will be great if you are working near Central and want some lunch session to brush up your Cantonese / my English.

I may show you how to say Cantonese in a local way. How can I contact you?

Joseph

Last edited by jyau06; 28-09-2015 at 10:22 PM.

Hey Dan, I come from Mainland China. I speak Native Mandarin.

I am 30 years old and got my Master degree in HK university in Electronic Engineering. I have been working in HK for 4 years.

I can practice Mandarin with you.

my whatsapp 5135 0 7 7 0

Hello Dan,

My name is Ophelia. I am a native Mandarin speaker. I am a freelance English-Chinese translator. My Chinese is fine but there are always grammatical mistakes in my English writing or my writing just doesn’t sound natural even if it is grammatically correct. I would like to improve my English and in return I can teach you Mandarin (I don’t speak Cantonese though). I prefer to meet over a cup of coffee or on chat on Skype if that is more efficient. My Skype ID is usydophelia. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Hi Dan,i am Cecilia~I am from Hong Kong~I am improving my English..i hope u can teach me and i would teach you Chinese~How can i contact you?