Wanna learn Polish

Closed Thread

Wanna learn Polish

I would like to seek Polish native speaker to learn the language as I barely find classes opening here in Hong Kong, so hopefully can meet someone who are interested in learning my language and culture.

Btw, my name is SumSum, fresh graduate and now working in PR. I can speak good English, Cantonese and Mandarin. Please feel free to contact me if anyone is into it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SumSum:
    I would like to seek Polish native speaker to learn the language as I barely find classes opening here in Hong Kong, so hopefully can meet someone who are interested in learning my language and culture.

Btw, my name is SumSum, fresh graduate and now working in PR. I can speak good English, Cantonese and Mandarin. Please feel free to contact me if anyone is into it. Thanks.
    Hi SumSum,

Well I must say this is pretty unique post. I would never expect to find someone who wants to learn polish in HK.
    I'm polish…. and wouldn't mind learn some Cantonese or Mandarin. I work on HK Island usually till 7 pm. After this I'm more or less flexible. So if you're still interested let me know. My e-mail: [email protected] . thx & hope to CU.
    Bartek

You must be planning to move to the UK then?....

Ahh, lucky me!! I posted this a while go, and thought maybe there are no poles hanging around here. But thanks for the reply.

And it would be great if you can teach me your language. Btw, I work on HK island side around that time as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartek:
    Hi SumSum,

Well I must say this is pretty unique post. I would never expect to find someone who wants to learn polish in HK.
    I'm polish…. and wouldn't mind learn some Cantonese or Mandarin. I work on HK Island usually till 7 pm. After this I'm more or less flexible. So if you're still interested let me know. My e-mail: [email protected] . thx & hope to CU.
    Bartek

Ohh why would you say that? In my case, not really. lol

Quote Originally Posted by DanielandHayley:
    You must be planning to move to the UK then?....

Quote Originally Posted by SumSum:
    Ohh why would you say that? In my case, not really. lol
    estimate 1million Polish people in the UK...could be a very useful second language to have!

Ha, really? Thats a lot. But I know its hard, especially its spelling and different forms of nouns, and pronunciation as well. So where you are from?

Quote Originally Posted by DanielandHayley:
    estimate 1million Polish people in the UK...could be a very useful second language to have!

hey.
    im also from poland. i live in sheung wan.
    if you needed some help in learning polish language. let me know
    my email is [email protected]
    cheers
    tommy