Like Tree3Likes

My English for Your Cantonese or Mandarin

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My English for Your Cantonese or Mandarin

Hello,

I have tried to learn Cantonese and Mandarin a few times now and have failed miserably. Now, I want to be very serious about it but I think the best way for me to learn is in a one on one capacity. I have been in HK for 5 years now so its time. I am American so, I can exchange my native english for your Cantonese or Mandarin.

I can exchange my Cantonese with ur English.

Wow, glad that you live in Tai Kok Tsui. Okay to come to Tai Wai (near Kowloon Tong)?

^_^

mandarin for english

I could teach you mandarin.

Hello! I am native Cantonese speaker recently returned HK from Australia. I am happy to teach you cantonese
    Have you tried hanging out with Cantonese folks and watching Cantonese movies? It will help your cantonese learning.

@inet08, hello, guess we can help each other, pls drop me a line if you interested. Thank you

I would like to teach Cantonese and Mandarin to everyone. Pls let me know if you don't mind my English level is poor.

Dear Buddy,

I want to have intense sessions for English training (Academic writing especially as I need to score 8/9) and would you mind helping me?

We can do a fair exchange, I will teach you intensely many questions regarding to Chinese as long as you can prepare beforehand for an hour and then you will offer yours to me.

I am a overall "very good user" of English in terms of IELTS however I am relatively stronger in reading but weaker in writing, on average. I am a mother tongue speaker of Mandarin. It's my situation. I speak no Cantonese.

Let me know how you think!

My Cantonese for your English

Hey hi, I love to learn English but felt a bit problem in oral English. Think like lack of communication in English. I'd like to practice more. Could you help? Of course I will exchange my native Cantonese for sure.
    Hope we both could help.
    I am active in Hong Kong and Kowloon side. We can have a lunch, tea time(Weekend preferred) or even workout together if you like.

Contact me please.

Hi, Vinay here, would like to learn Mandarin for my business use against exchange of my English. I am flexible with timings but only after 7 in evening , I am looking for language exchange partner or else we can also meet for a coffee / drink... Best way to contact me is on Wapp 9499 08NineNine. Waiting for your reply, Cheers Vinay

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast