Cantonese/ Mandarin or Cantonese/English

Cantonese/ Mandarin or Cantonese/English

Most of my friends and colleagues could speak fluent Mandarin. However, I speak TERRIBLE Mandarin, so I would like to have some practices with native mandarin speakers.

Apart from Mandarin, it would be nice that if there are more opportunities for me to improve my English.

Please note that I'm only good at cantonese. Interested parties are welcomed to reply. Many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by momo_hk
    Most of my friends and colleagues could speak fluent Mandarin. However, I speak TERRIBLE Mandarin, so I would like to have some practices with native mandarin speakers.

Apart from Mandarin, it would be nice that if there are more opportunities for me to improve my English.

Please note that I'm only good at cantonese. Interested parties are welcomed to reply. Many thanks.

dear friends

I'm jessica,from shenzhen,i speak mandarin,and i think i can be your help,pleas add me MSN;[email protected]

Hi,

I can help you on both English and Mandarin and exchange to learn Cantonese. If you are still in the mood to exchange, please drop me a line at [email protected]. Thanks.