Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HLS Tutor

My Mandarin(in both Mainland and Taiwanese accent) for your native English!

Closed Thread

Post My Mandarin(in both Mainland and Taiwanese accent) for your native English!

Hey guys, I'm Judy, born in Taiwan and raised in Beijing. I can speak native mandarin in both mainland and taiwanese accents, and also have a strong awareness of different word choices between these two kinds of mandarin. If you are interested in Chinese or Taiwanese culture/language, I'm glad to help!

I also hope that i can exchange my mandarin for native English. My english is not that bad, but i wanna make it more native! And i'm also preparing for IELTS, so it would be good if I can talk more to a native english speaker before the test.

Now I'm studying in a local university in Hong Kong, and currently reside in Ho Man Tin, Kowloon. I love music, films, food and books, so don't be afraid you'll get bored with our conversations(at least i think myself as an interesting person to talk to, lol). If you wanna have some serious conversations related to business, it's also fine with me coz i'm a business student and curious about all kinds of business career information!

We can regularly practice in a nearby cafe, or perhaps go hiking, travel or do anything interesting u can think of! If you know any of your friends who would like to learn Mandarin, you are welcomed to bring them along!

If you're interested, please message me or reply below

Hi, I am interested in doing a language exchange. I am Chinese-Canadian, with a law degree and a degree in English literature. I am also a professional tutor. I learned mandarin for a few years but I forgot probably 90% of it; also I speak Cantonese more often here (Not fluent in Cantonese, but better than Mandarin). Let me know when and where you would like to meet up.

judychen1117 likes this.

Hi, Justin! I just messaged u, please check ur mailbox!

Hi, Vinay here, would like to learn Mandarin for my business use against exchange of my English. I am flexible with timings but only after 7 in evening , I am looking for language exchange partner or else we can also meet for a coffee / drink... Best way to contact me is on Wapp 9499 08NineNine. Waiting for your reply, Cheers Vinay