Native French Guy for cantonese

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Hey my mother language is Cantonese and Mandarin. I speak fluent English and A2 French and I am also a Deutsch beginner. Feel free to contact me!

Hi, I don't know if this group is still active? I'm bilingual English and Cantonese and functional in mandarin, i would like to practice french (~intermediate/advanced level), would be great if I can join your group if you guys are still meeting?

Hi Tom,

I am a Cantonese native speaker. I studied French for 4 years. Lets meet if you are still interested in learning Cantonese. Please PM me.Merci beaucoup et a bientot.

Sylvie

Salut Thomas, I'm a native cantonese speaker and fluent in English. I have been learning French for quite sometime but really lack practising. Let me know how this work, I am super keen! Cheers, Florence

interested to learn French. I can speak both Cantonese and mandarin. Please kindly what’s app me!!

We are professional and we are willing to help you learn Cantonese. In the meantime, check out our website: howtostudycantonese.com