Like Tree1Likes

Native english speaker for Cantonese or Mandarin

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Native english speaker for Cantonese or Mandarin

Hello there.

I'm a native english speaker looking for frequent language exchange to improve my chinese language skills.

Both cantonese or mandarin are good for me so if you are a native speaker of either I would love to meet you.

Look forward to meeting you.

cyfunger likes this.

Hi I am native Cantonese speaker and fluent in Mandarin. Would love to practice my oral English. Kindly pm me.

-Cynthia

Hi there,

My name's Anson and, like Cynthia, I am a native Cantonese speaker and possess a good command of Mandarin. If you are still interested in some language exchange, feel free to pm. Would be lovely to have someone to talk to in English - the best to learn and improve on one language

Cheers,
    A.

Hi,

My name is Real, I am a native Cantonese speaker as well.
    Please let me know if you would like to meet and improve our language.
    thanks

Hello I'm Renee I'm a native Cantonese speaker and fluent in Mandarin. Feel free to pm if you wanna meet up and chat

Do you want to exchange my mandarin for your english in Central?
    We can practice it in a chinese restaurant.There are also some attendants speaking native mandarin so that we may study together.

Hi

I'm Angus, a Hongkonger. I'm a member of a voluntary tutor group which offers free one-to-one tutorials to kids from low incoming families. I have two students, a girl of 13 and a boy of 14. They don't have much chance to talk with native English speakers. I wonder if you would like to join me once or twice to chat with them so that they can practice oral English. I'll tell them to teach you Cantonese. This will be a big help to them.

We meet every Saturday morning at a McDonalds near Lam Tim MTR station. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

Last edited by Dress Tailor; 05-10-2016 at 05:03 PM.

I'd love to meet friends. Let's have some coffee & chat
    This is Enoch from Hong Kong. I know both Cantonese and Mandarin.

Do you have wechat so that we can connect ?

hi, I am local Chinese speaking Cantonese and Mandarin, and would like to have exchange in English language.

Look forward to meeting you.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast