Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Given

My English, Dutch or French for your Cantonese

Closed Thread

My English, Dutch or French for your Cantonese

Good morning,

I'm a Belgian engineer living in Hong Kong.
    Looking for someone to help me speak Cantonese during a walk in the park or a lunch break.
    I can help you to speak and write in English or Dutch. When I'm working as an engineer I use both languages. So, this exchange can range from basic conversations to technical vocabulary.
    Since half of the people in my home country speak French, I'm used to having basic conversations in French.

Let me know if you want to meet up!

Simon

Last edited by Given; 10-06-2017 at 10:36 AM.

Hey, I m interested in meeting u n learning a new language
    v

Hey i can not offer cantonese but am also an engineer and am learning dutch

Hey Simon ! I can speak cantonese and english fluently and a little bit of mandarin too ! I have always wanted to learn dutch and practicing it during a walk in the park sounds like something to do lol so pm me if you are still looking for someone to practice with !

Hi Simon

I am interesting to exchange the languages , where is you office ?

B.rdgs
    Annie

Hi there i m interested in learning French

I 'm Cantonese speaker, I want to learn English, I live in HK and I can exchange language with you.

Hey I'm from Hong Kong. My mother language is Cantonese and Mandarin. I speak fluent English and A2 level French. And now I'm a Dutch beginner. Feel free to contact me !

Hi Simon,
    i speak perfect Cantanoese, Mandarín, English and some Spanish and I am serious about learning Dutch as I am travelling to Amsterdam next January. Can you be my teacher? I can buy you meals!

Annie 62876126 Please text me if you are interested!