Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By saralikaying

Any native indonesian - Bahasa speaking here?

Closed Thread

Any native indonesian - Bahasa speaking here?

Hi, I am sara. I tired to look up courses in HK but in vain.

I've been speaking Bahasa since childhood with my mom and sister. However i'd like to level up my speaking skills hopefully able to bring it to a workplace. I also would like to learn writing and reading bahasa >__<

I could teach cantonese or english in return.

Thanks a lot!!

toni sefriyanto likes this.

Not a lot of Bahasa Indonesian courses in HK.
    If you cant find here, you can easily find those Indonesians newly in HK and eager to learn Cantonese elsewhere.

Sorry not much of an input as I'm not indonesian. But do you reckon Indonesian Bahasa is similar with Malaysian Bahasa?

Also, very curious about your workplace as I have yet to encounter a workplace that requires Bahasa. *thumbs up to that*

Hi Sara, I probably can help in exchange for your cantonese (or mandarin) , please pm me if you want to proceed.

Hi, I am Indonesian born Chinese. My grandparents came from Guangzhou area, they speak Cantonese-like dialect. And I love hearing them talking to each other (those lively strong words). But I don't understand much and they can't teach me as we live separately. My own parents only understand but not in a conversational level.

Do you have Indonesian root?
    If you'd like to learn Indonesian, I might be able to translate the words/phrases for you. And I can learn pinyin Cantonese from you.

You can message me your whatsapp number.
    But I might reply late from time to time. I will reply within one day though :P