Native english speaker (from US) new to HK and wants to learn Cantonese and/or Mandarin

Closed Thread

Native english speaker (from US) new to HK and wants to learn Cantonese and/or Mandarin

Hello,

I am fairly new (4 month) resident of HK and would like to learn Cantonese and/or Mandarin from a native speaker. I'm a native english speaker from the US (50's age, male) and can offer English instruction in exchange. I live in Wanchai and have flexibility in my schedule as to when to meet.

Please send a PM if interested. Thanks and look forward to our both improving our language skills.

Stephen

Hi , I am a Hong Kong local, female, would like to better my English skill. Would you like to be my language partner?

Hello Denise, thank you for your reply. I would be happy to be your language partner. Are you able to help me with both Cantonese and Manadarin? Both would be ideal, but Cantonese only would be ok too. Regards, Stephen

Hi stephen

Good to see your post as I love to learn american accent of english besides practicing my conversation. Surely, I will exchange my proficiency of cantonese with you

Hi Stephen, I want to improve my spoken English. I can teach you both Cantonese and Manderin in return.

Hi Stephan,

I just saw your post. May I know whether you are still looking for a language exchange partner?

I am taiwanese. I speak standard Mandarin as news anchors without provincial accent as my major was TV and Broadcasting. I am currently looking for a Mandarin-English language exchange partner for spoken English. I live in causeway Bay Area. Thanks