Native English speaker looking to learn Cantonese

Native English speaker looking to learn Cantonese

Hi everyone,

I am in my early 20s, and have just completed my undergraduate degree in Australia. I have recently moved back to Hong Kong and am hoping to become proficient in speaking Cantonese.

I am applying to study medicine in Hong Kong, and so would like to become fluent in Cantonese in the next few years. I would love to meet up with others who are trying to learn Cantonese; it can be a little daunting to do it alone!

If you are also looking to learn Cantonese, and would like someone to practice/study with – please feel free to send me a PM!

I am very happy to help someone out with their English, in exchange for Cantonese. I have studied all my life in English – from primary school to university, and I love English literature too.

I look forward to hearing from you

K F

PM sent

Last edited by K F; 15-04-2018 at 12:22 PM.

hi im a 20's hk local, can we be friends ?

I have been to Australia too.. I don't mind helping people learning Cantonese

Hi Nicole,

Hope you have a lovely time in Hong Kong! My name is Tracy and I’m a Cantonese speaker. Though I am not trained as a Cantonese teacher who is able to explain grammar well, I will do my best to assist you with other aspect like vocab/pronounciation!

Please do let me know if you’d like to meet in coffe shops to have a chat
    (could PM me!)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi, I would like to practice my English in exchange to teach you Cantonese. I am a native Cantonese speaker and fluent in English. Please PM me.