Looking for someone who can ONLY speak Mandarin, do you know anyone?

Closed Thread

Looking for someone who can ONLY speak Mandarin, do you know anyone?

Hi,
    This might sound a bit strange but can anyone introduce me to someone who can speak Mandarin and not Cantonese or English? I would like to learn Mandarin without copping out in English or Cantonese.
    Someone who has less than basic English.
    In return for English lessions and friendship.

If you know of anyone who would like to do this please PM me i.e., a Tai-tai.

Thanks.

Last edited by Yani; 18-11-2008 at 12:43 AM.

Hi Yani,

My father just started to learn English and he and my family members are native speakers. He is currently attending the Mandarin proficiency exam in order to be a language teacher. He would like to exchange language with you if you don't mind to be the guinea-pig student of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Yani:
    Hi,
    This might sound a bit strange but can anyone introduce me to someone who can speak Mandarin and not Cantonese or English? I would like to learn Mandarin without copping out in English or Cantonese.
    Someone who has less than basic English.
    In return for English lessions and friendship.

If you know of anyone who would like to do this please PM me i.e., a Tai-tai.

Thanks.

$^@(*))#^@*)
    do you understand what I said just now?haha.
    I promise I can control myself not to speak English or cantonese to u.

Hey Yani, good thinking! I think that would be a great way to pick it up. Have you had any luck finding someone to exchange with?

Aloist: Would be great to exchange language with your father if he is still interested? I speak English and a bit of Cantonese, and am looking to learn Mandarin.

Get in touch if so! g.gk.wong(@)gmail(.)com

Thanks!