Looking for girls to exchange my native Mandarin for your native English

Closed Thread

Wink Looking for girls to exchange my native Mandarin for your native English

Hi there,

I'm a 24 year old girl and living in Hong Kong for three years. Since most of my friends are mandarin speakers, opportunity for me to speak English is limited (I'm good at English reading and writing but poor at speaking and listening).

Trust me, you won't feel awkward during our conversations, I'm talkative and outgoing so i wish you are as well! In return, I can teach you Mandarin, pinyin, daily talks, whatever you would like to learn.

For time, I think 1 or 2 meetings every week is perfect and we can do hiking, jogging, clubbing (haha if you like) together on weekends.

Please message me if you think we can be good partners and friends!!!

Aolin

Hello!

I am looking for someone to do English-Mandarin language exchange with. I have a similar situation to you - most of my friends here are English speakers so it's hard to keep my Mandarin up...

I would just be looking to chat about current affairs / everyday life, that sort of thing! I am also talkative and out-going so hopefully it should work

Let me know what you think,
    Fiz

Hi Fiz,

Thank you for reaching out to me!! You can add my wechat account:alexaolin haha.

Aolin