Main Target language focus: oral
(Open to all other language and see how it that goes) (I Try not to be judgemental & bias)

• French +accent (Prefer not to be blocked by the local people and not to be a target of pickpocket ) planning will travel to Paris in not so distant future.
  • ##Italian+ the 'language' only communicate between Italians, ( they can only use hand to communicate)
  • German (Feel really bad when people has to switch for me.)
  • Nederland / Dutch ( One of my >Uncle< live there and too busy no time to teach me that saying if you don't live here don't learn, yet every day enjoy the privilege of local people perks; I am being poisoned due to my language incompetence, as he lives few stations outside Amsterdam, English will not survive.)
  • Spanish
  • British English & American English (i need to master these, as I was taught using British English through school, yet my life involves US movie and music. I speak like a mental breakdown person mixing BE tone, UE choice of words at the same time.)
  • Bangladesh & Hindu

Hi all, I am a guy in my 25ish local raise and born HK people. Here's my info.

Mandarin: Shanghai & Taiwan (Taibei) Regional accent
Perks:
Taiwan: Local Student discount in some area(without even asking just open the mouth), going to the temple using the local people queue
##Shanghai: when you ask for help, people around you ( strangers on the street) come and help me in a way more than expected. Closeness.

Bad perks:
Being stereotype in Region Dillama (The deep-rooted conflict between the South and North people in China )
Being given cold shoulder in a restaurant, hearing a whisper that I am Shanghainese from North people.

Cantonese:
Feeling ashamed to admit that (not doing it on purpose), I once shop from the local wet market for free (the owner she says just take it.)

My limitation:
I can only show my language +/-8 years of my age in Mandarin and only HK Cantonese(right now).
I once experienced talk with a guy from Singapore using Cantonese. I can get every word he says but can't understand what he says. And a meal together with a mum friend visiting HK she from Beijing in her late forties. That meal becomes painful, as she literally saying a lot of idioms & ancient words, not in my current edition textbook and "correct" me during the meeting.

I understand that language exchange needs motivation, and I understand people in HK are busy and don't want to waste time when they do that. Here are some small parts of me.

Music choice of the month

• Shallow- a star is born
  • Love the way you lie part 2
  • Bastille No Angels Live 2016
  • Sam Smith too good at goodbyes

Youtube that I will invest time in

• street dancer and a ballerina fuse styles into one dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjkt...pCI-2wBuJdv8i3

• Longboarding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bzA...pCI-2wBuJdv8i3

• before you waste time by jay shetty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPaS85IA6oY

Possible Schedule

• Can make time during weekdays from 8 p.m.

(need to discuss the location and adjustment) (My daytime job finish at 6.)

• Saturday from 2 p.m. (estimated arrival time 2:15 to reach causeway bay station, as I have a part time job, so I can certain it's 2:15 )
  • Sunday
  • weekday morning I can make 2-3 days from 7-7:45 a.m. skype session.

Thanks for your patience.
Please PM me if interested. (I'm Newbie in this website, hope you don't mind if reply late.)

Tyler