Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By emx
  • 1 Post By leosmith
  • 1 Post By Hkemail888

Looking for help creating a Cantonese learning resource.

Looking for help creating a Cantonese learning resource.

Hi,
    I'm Leo and this is my first post. I can speak 10 languages. I was told there are quite a few native Cantonese speakers and learners of Cantonese here. I've been trying to create a free resource for Cantonese: 100 six minute colloquial conversations, audio and transcripts. The trouble is, I haven't been able to find anyone to record them. Do you know any native speakers who'd like to do this, or can you suggest other places to look?
    Thanks,
    Leo

Maygr likes this.

Plenty of native Cantonese speakers here:

https://www.discuss.com.hk/index.php

leosmith likes this.

Is it still available?

Hi all,
    I am very sorry for not updating this thread. The job has already been completed. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by leosmith:
    Hi,
    I'm Leo and this is my first post. I can speak 10 languages. I was told there are quite a few native Cantonese speakers and learners of Cantonese here. I've been trying to create a free resource for Cantonese: 100 six minute colloquial conversations, audio and transcripts. The trouble is, I haven't been able to find anyone to record them. Do you know any native speakers who'd like to do this, or can you suggest other places to look?
    Thanks,
    Leo
    Only 10 man?
    leosmith likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hkemail888:
    Only 10 man?
    Yes, and sadly not even Cantonese.

Quote Originally Posted by leosmith:
    Hi all,
    I am very sorry for not updating this thread. The job has already been completed. Thank you.
    Can you share the resource?