Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Alidayip

English/Cantonese language exchange

Closed Thread

Hi, I'm a 22 y.o male British born Chinese, and have just arrived in HK for a legal internship. I think I am about intermediate level in Cantonese, but would like to practice it with a local and improve my vocabulary, reading skills etc.

I am a Native English speaker and have taught adults English before, having completed a CELTA teaching English as a foreign language course last Summer.

If you'd like to meet up in a coffee shop, bar, etc, or even just for a chat, send me a PM!

leon

I'm in the same boat, but I'm Canadian born!

busm3192

language exchange

I am a native cantanese speaker,, want to improve me english. I could also speak mandarine.

We could do the exchange.

Hi

Hi
    I'm a native cantonese speaking girl who do speak mardarin as well.
    If you dun mind, we can exchange language during leisure time. Bcoz, i wanna improve my english 2.
    Cheers,
    Shirley

email:[email protected]

Also interested

Hi. I am a Chinese American who recently moved to HK for work. I'm also interested in Cantonese-English exchanges. Please let me know if, when, and where these meet ups are taking place. If there are none currently, I am willing to setup a group for those who are interested for weekly meet ups =)!

Knowledge is power,

Tim

Contact me: [email protected]

HI, I am cantonese can speak in Madarine would like to improve the fluency of english too, how can we arrange to start,

Cheers

hello
    i am ricky, nice to meet u ..
    outgoing and SOCIABLE...late- 20's guy... i want to improve my english especially speaking, i am looking for some new friend who are native english speaker or fluent in english for the language exchange (Cantonese ).. of course, i am also kindly to meet all new friends around the world.if don't mind u might add my msn:

is this post still active?
    i am also looking for native english speaker for language exchange. If any of you would like to learn Cantonese, please PM

Smile Hi , I'm Chinese , I want to be friend with you

I want to be friend with you.

Quote Originally Posted by leonyhlau:
    Hi, I'm a 22 y.o male British born Chinese, and have just arrived in HK for a legal internship. I think I am about intermediate level in Cantonese, but would like to practice it with a local and improve my vocabulary, reading skills etc.

I am a Native English speaker and have taught adults English before, having completed a CELTA teaching English as a foreign language course last Summer.

If you'd like to meet up in a coffee shop, bar, etc, or even just for a chat, send me a PM!

leon
    Hello~

I was born in HK and am a native Cantonese speaker. I am looking for language exchange partner. We can meet at coffee shop to chit chat. If you are interested it, let's meet. My email address is [email protected]

Cheers

Alida

從我的 用 iPhone 發送
    afzalroy likes this.