exchange language french / english

Closed Thread

exchange language french / english

I'm native french, I have a small level of English I would like to improve it.

I little in return you learn French.

hi

I am learning French for more than one year now, but my French is not that good, and I would like to find someone help me to improve my French. I can exchange my English with you, even I am not the native speaker.

if you are interesting, you can send me the email. [email protected]

hihi!

Quote Originally Posted by mely050:
    I'm native french, I have a small level of English I would like to improve it.

I little in return you learn French.
    Hi there!

I'm a native cantonese speaker who has spent some time in canada. I had done some french before but almost completely forgot. If you are interested in hangout for language exchange, please feel free to drop me message at [email protected].

Have a great day!

cheers,
    qV.<p

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Wrong thread...

French/English Exchange

Hi
    I would like to do an English Exchange with you for French. Please let me know when we can meet, it is good to meet regularly so that you can really see an improvement.

Christine

Un Anglais...

...qui veux améliorer son francais! I'm late 40s and love France and the French. I am not fluent but find comprehension more difficult than speaking so I need practice listening. Also trying to learn Mandarin if that sounds interesting! I'm on 6125 0309 and have just arrived so free most days so far. Could hike to the peak if you are into walking.

Language exchange French / English

Hi Mely050

Please respond if you are still looking for this exchange.

Thanks

A

Hi! I would also like to language exchange. I've been wanting to learn French. I'm from the U.S. and just moved to HK 3 weeks ago. Feel free to PM me.

Thumbs up Exchange My french/your english

Hello,

I am a French native, I would like a language exchange French / English to improve my English. if i can help improve your French I am available in the afternoon after 3pm.

see you soon.