JAPANESE native, looking for Cantonese and Mandarin speakers

Closed Thread

Cool JAPANESE native, looking for Cantonese and Mandarin speakers

HI there
    Economic is down and I have spare time..

I would like to study Chinese and Mandarin seriously.. looking for people who wish to study Japanese. I am willing to help you.

I have some experience in teaching Japanese in Japan and US.

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by tora-chan:
    HI there
    Economic is down and I have spare time..

I would like to study Chinese and Mandarin seriously.. looking for people who wish to study Japanese. I am willing to help you.

I have some experience in teaching Japanese in Japan and US.

[email protected]
    Hey Tora-chan,

I'm a local woman, teaching English in Japan at the moment, but returning to HK in 2 weeks (early March.) I've taught computer graphic courses to Chinese-speakers in Vancouver many years ago; I've taught English in a public highschool in Indonesia between 2005/2006; I've also worked in Hong Kong between 2006 - 2008 as a Canto/English interpreter.

I'm planning to sit the JLPT 1 exam this year, and looking for a partner to help me work through past exam paper, discuss current issues in Japan, and socialize.

I enjoy teaching in a fun, playgroup like environment, using flashcards, games, and occasionally, textbook.

Let me know if you want to get together to socialize, set up formal lessons, or both I also have some interests in J/E translation, and would love to have a partner to discuss/ debate/ critique each other's amateur attempts at translations of short prose, poems, etc. (E -> J or J -> E)

My flat is in Discovery Bay, but am happy to meet you in the city.
    Last edited by thisdress; 22-02-2009 at 12:34 AM.

boA

hello~ I'm looking foward to learn some Japanese!! I speak both English and Mandarin fluently, please email me if you are interested in exchanging languages with me=)
    [email protected]
    Thank you!

Japanese <-> Mandarin / Cantonese

Hi Tora-chan,

Am interested in learning Japanese. My mother tongue is Mandarin and Cantonese. If you are interested, we could arrange an exchange at weekends.

Juny

Hello Tora chan and Juny and anyone else who is interested,

I just came back from Japan after living and working there for about 3 years as an English teacher. I am originally from Vancouver Canada. I can also speak native Cantonese and Mandarin since I was born in Hong Kong and my mother is Taiwanese. I have been learning Japanese on my own when I lived in Japan and like you ladies, I would love to challenge JLPT 1. It would be great if we could meet up and create a fun and exciting cultural and language exchange group. Please email me if you guys are arranging to meet up. I would love to join you guys. Please email me at [email protected]
    Waiting for you reply!ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ