Italian (native) -> English, Cantonese, Japanese.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Are you still in the track?? please count me in....I am interested to learn Italian.

[email protected]

Perugia

Quote Originally Posted by Felicity:
    Hi there
    I've been Italy last summer and reli love it. I am loving it-aly !! haha.
    I have studied Italian at my University for one semester and in Perugia for a month there at University for foreigner.
    And I am willing to offer you free lesson of Cantonese, even without any exchange....yea free of charge...just to be friends...
    Ciao !! Grazie ^ ^ Looking forward to you reply.

P.S. I am now an English teacher at a HK local school and get postgraduate diploma in education and very familiar with teaching second langauge.

You can email me at [email protected]
    hi feliyau,

how do you like perugia ? i was studied italian in that uni for 2 months as well. it was back to year 2000. nine year ago. it is a very small town, but i have a lot of fun there. speacially in summer, party started at 2.00am ......

Ciao! I am Kathy and am from Hong Kong. I speak Cantonese and English Basically, I am looking for languages exchange. Something is not too serious and for causal conversation to learn basic words for daily use.

If you're interested in it, just msg me !

Ciao Ciao !

-Kathy

Hello

sorry to everybody if I have not answered yet to your messages (both here and in private!) but I have been so busy in the last months (Hk- Italy - Hk and so on) that I could not realistically take any serious commitment.
    So I ask to send me again, to whoever is interested, another message. Sorry about that.

I am still up for language exchange with english\japanese speakers (I have already a stable cantonese\mandarin partner)

To whoever is interested, I can also give private lessons (I am teaching at the University, so I have some experience): PM me for details.

Thank you very much and sorry again for the delay (but you know... Italians are always late... haha )

Ciao

Andrea

Hey, evrybody, I am a Chinese girl provides Chinese mandarin private tutoring class in Beijing if you are not in beijing I can teach you online.

I am an experienced tutor and teach all levels of Chinese Mandarin. I am fluent in Chinese and English. I also offer free assistance during your stay in Beijing to help you with your communication needs and emergency matters.

Interested? Reach me at [email protected] and my cell phone number is 15201348410

Learning Italian

Hi there, I am a 38 years old female who is bilingual in American English and Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin, Shanghainese and Sichuanese). I am also fluent in French and Spanish.

I would love to do a language exchange with you. Italian and Japanese are my favorite languages but I only know a few Italian and Japanese words...

Hope to hear from you.

Jo
    [email protected]