English in exchange for Cantonese/Korean

Closed Thread

English in exchange for Cantonese/Korean

Hi, I'm a Korean American female and native english speaker looking for a language exchange with a cantonese or korean speaker. I would prefer to meet during the week.

hihi
    nice to meet you
    i'm a local student
    native Cantonese speaker ofc
    but i can speak mandarin, though not so well
    and learning french now

leave me msg if u want to ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ehk978:
    Hi, I'm a Korean American female and native english speaker looking for a language exchange with a cantonese or korean speaker. I would prefer to meet during the week.
    hi EHK978!
    i'm a native cantonese speaking female who has been studied in canada before. i would love to hang out for language exchange, it'll be ideal if you can teach me korean and of coz i'll help you to practice your cantonese as well. please feel free to drop me a message at [email protected] if you feel like to meet.
    have a great day!
    qV.<p

hi
    i am ricky... nice to meet u here,i am new.. by the way, i am local hk guy,outgoing and talk active.... last of 20s,, i want to practise my eng speaking while exchage cantonese or mandarin with u ... .
    can i have ur msn or u may add me at: [email protected]
    best regards

Quote Originally Posted by ehk978:
    Hello, I'm a local HK guy, lived in Canada for around 10yrs or so, but haven't really use English that much since returning to HK a few yrs ago. I think I can help you in learning cantonese, while you can help me out on my english.

I can meet during the weekdays, how about meet during lunch? please msg me if you are interested.

Hi there, I am 33 HK Chinese who speaks native Cantonese and fairly good Mandarin and English. I'd like to master better English and Mandarin in socializing and business events. I work in investment field and located in Central. I'm flexible for any format and location, and prefer weekday after work. Drop me a few lines: [email protected]

Thanks, Heron.