Would like to learn conversation Cantonese - I speak English

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

HI all... I m interested in this group too.. Any gathering just let me know as well. I studied in Canada for couple years as well and back to Hong kong to work for about 3 years.. I think it's time to brush up my english due to lack to speaking English. Feel free to msn me : [email protected]

Great responses all! Give me a few weeks. I'll organise a catch-up in the new year. Maybe somewhere near Central like Pacific Coffee Company along Des Voeux Road? I'll post time and date in a few days and you guys can ping me if you are turning up.

ginhk

count me in!
    i am one lesson away from finishing my basic cantonese lessons. time to practice! i speak english and mandarin too.

Happy New year all! I've been thinking about organising a catch-up but I'm not sure what we would do to make this language exchange effective once we get there. Any ideas?

Hi, I am local HK guys, mid-30s. I am interested in have a language exchange with native English speakers. We may do news discussion, movie review, sharing our travelling expereience and more during the meeting. We can have 2 hours meeting. First hour all in English and then another hour in Cantonese so that each of us would have sufficient time to practise the language we wanted to learn. I have experience in arranging such activity but only for local ppl. If you would like to hold such language exchange group, then I can offer a help. Please feel free to drop me a message. email : [email protected]