French

Closed Thread

French

Hi hi,

For those of you who speak French and who want to learn French. Why don't you guys state your available date & time, language you want to learn. So that we can practice our English speaking, as well as learning a new language (French / Cantonese / Mandarin) from other geo members?

If it sounds good to you, please either PM me or write here. Hope to hear from you soon.

Preferred date / time / place :
    Language you want to learn :

Hello, there
    I read your ad on Geoexpat, would like to know you.
    I am Chinese speak Mandarin and Cantonese as well, would like to learning French with you, if you are interested in you can e-mail me directly as [email protected], thank you!
    Cheers!
    Shirley

Quote Originally Posted by whoami:
    Hi hi,

For those of you who speak French and who want to learn French. Why don't you guys state your available date & time, language you want to learn. So that we can practice our English speaking, as well as learning a new language (French / Cantonese / Mandarin) from other geo members?

If it sounds good to you, please either PM me or write here. Hope to hear from you soon.

Preferred date / time / place :
    Language you want to learn :

Hi,

I'm sorry, I don't know French, and I want to learn it. That's why I started a new thread here.

It's funny, because I constantly see some postings, but I got no response when I showed my interest ...