Language exchange French <--> Cantonese

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

yup~this post sounds interesting ~
    i am 20 and a native chinese speaker.
    hum~i can speak english and chinese too...most of my fds can speak french and this apperntly becomes a gap between us=( therefore i wish i can have rooms of improvement in both english and french =)

send email or chat through MSN ~ see ya~

Quote Originally Posted by prashanthbk:
    May be i want to learn spanish... I cannot teach cantonise, but can get the group... We have a big group who party and hike...
    Hello there, bonjour,
    I'm local have studied few years in France, speak French, English, Cantonese & Mandarin. Would defo be pleased to practice any of these languages w/ anyone of you, meet new friends and possibily join the group for parties & hikes.

Bonjour,

I have learnt French for nearly a year and would like to improve my French(trying hard at the moment).

If anyone is interesting for online language exchange, pls send me a message

merci

Exclamation a useful chinese language community

lot of ladies and gentlemen here, useful for exhange language with chinese natives, and for friends making, love and relations ---------------www.lehere.com/indexb.asp-------could have a try

Exclamation a useful chinese language exchange community

lot of ladies and gentlemen here, useful for exhange language with chinese natives, and for friends making, love and relations ---------------www.lehere.com/indexb.asp-------could have a try

Smile Cantonese Translation

Do u still need help with Cantonese Translation?

Hi all... i just have lottle time for telling u all that i'm back in Hong Kong .... u can't imagine how great i feel
    Well.. i hope to be hearing from ALL of you very soon
    See u , and "A BIENTOT !!!"

Salut Yann,
    Welcome back!:wave

So, what're you planning to do & how long are you gonna to stay here for this time?

Language Exchange

Hi Yann

I'm local, speaking Cantonese,Mandarin. I would like to improve my French(I learned French for 4 years in Taiwan, but forgot most of it ) . if you dont mind exchage laguage with a man over 30's, please contact me by email: [email protected]

Regards

Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by yannhas:
    hello !!

I'm a 27 native French guy who would like to learn some Cantonese and teach French or Spanish in return (i'm a spanish and french teacher )

If anyone is interested, please drop me a note

Cheers,
    Yann

Hi Yann, I would like to learn Spanish from you. I can share my Cantonese with you in return. Hope to hear from you soon~ ciao~

Kally

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast