Language exchange French <--> Cantonese

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Language exchange French <--> Cantonese

hello !!

I'm a 27 native French guy who would like to learn some Cantonese and teach French or Spanish in return (i'm a spanish and french teacher )

If anyone is interested, please drop me a note

Cheers,
    Yann

Last edited by KnowItAll; 24-07-2005 at 05:10 PM. Reason: No email addresses

Hi Yann,
    I'm a 26 Chinese girl been educated oversea and I love to learn French from a native.Feel free to drop me a line
    Cheers,
    Elly

Last edited by KnowItAll; 24-07-2005 at 06:42 PM. Reason: No email addresses in the forums please.

May be i want to learn spanish... I cannot teach cantonise, but can get the group... We have a big group who party and hike...

I know Cantonese, and would love to learn some french. I know a little, from my days back in Canada, but it's pretty sad.

You can drop me a line.

Prash-->
    mooch.

Robs eheheh was trying to learn spanish from Xav but no time at all....

Prash - u can learn from Xav when u guys go hiking! Good practice up on the mountain! lol

Anybody could help me out in cantonese translation? I would like to visit my father who lives in HongKong but could not communicate with him over the phone because his wife prohibit me to contact him. I'm thinking of sending him a short note in cantonese writing such as, "I'm coming to HK to see you, what's the best way to contact you."
    I have not seen my father for almost 10 years and he's 87 years old and would really love to spend time with him. I know his home address and phone number. Any suggestion and your help is greatly appreciated.

Tiki,
    I am happy to help!!Please feel free to send me the details.

cheers,
    Elly.

Smile Cantonese-English Exchange

Hi

I'm 24, u-grad, Cantonese speaker in HK, and want to have a native English speaking friend to help polish my English. If you are not from HK but interested in getting a Cantonese speaking friend, please email me.

Thank you!

Last edited by joan123; 25-07-2005 at 10:18 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast