French girl (French/English) looking for Putonghua/Cantonese

Closed Thread

French girl (French/English) looking for Putonghua/Cantonese

I am a 22 year old French girl. I speak fluent French and English, and mid-level Putonghua. I want to practice my Putonghua, and learn basic Cantonese.
    Furthermore, I am looking for a guitar player who could help me to improve my beginner's level.
    If not, I would really like to learn a new instrument/sport/activity.
    I like music a lot (if you can teach my DJying as well, I would love to) and I'm fond of all kind of sports.

I would like to meet twice a week, like monday and wednesday for example after work, around 7-7:30 pm for a couple of hours.

Thanks,

Astrid

Hi Astrid,

I have learned beginner French a few years ago. I almost lose all my memories now. Therefore I want to pick up again. Let me introduce myself, I am 28 years old native Hong Kong people. I can speak fluent Chinese and Mandarin. Therefore can we exchange your language so that we can benefit from each other?

Best regards,
    Benny

Hi there, I wonder if you have read my another post and I believe it's a perfect match. I am a male Chinese born and raised in HK. I work in an investment firm and usually travel to China and Taiwan for business. I can speak Cantonese, fluent Mandarin and fairly good English.

I love to improve my conversational English and master in socializing and business event, and wanna learn more about foreign language. I love to learn a little French as I started to love wine tasting lately.

I work in Central and live in Western District of HK. Time and venue is flexible to me, and ideally I prefer regular practice after work in weekday evenings.

Leave me a PM or email if you wish to. Ciao!

Bonjour,

Je m'appelle sam, j'ai vu votre annonce a geoexpat.
    Je sais que vous voulez apprendre le chinois, c'est ma langue maternelle.
    C;est bon si on peut echanger notre langue parlee.
    Et mon emplois de temps est tres flexible aussi, parce que je travaille comme hotesse de l'air a cx.

Envoyez-moi un mel si vous etes l'interesse.

A bientot

Hi Astrid,

I'm a 22 yr old girl working in HK. I speak english, cantonese, and mandarin fluently and i speak a bit of french from living in montreal for a while.

Want to meet up and see how it goes?

Hi Astrid

I'm 25 yrs HongKonger. I speak fluent Cantonese English and some Putonghua. I got grade 8 in piano too, so if you want to learn piano please let me know, we can do the exchange!

Erica