Native English (& Cantonese) speaker seeking Japanese Exchange

Closed Thread

Native English (& Cantonese) speaker seeking Japanese Exchange

Hi, I'm a native English speaker and am learning Japanese (intermediate level) in Tokyo now. I will need to be in Hong Kong for a few months and want to keep up my Japanese while I'm there. I also speak fluent Cantonese. Please drop me a note if you're a native Japanese speaker! Thanks.

Japanese speaker

Hi, Karen

I am, and live in HK now.

Are you a native Cantonese speker?
    We might be able to have some language exchange.

If you are an native English speker, you can help me speak better English.

If it does not work, I will let you know which website may help you find one.

Best regards,

Quote Originally Posted by Karen C:
    Hi, I'm a native English speaker and am learning Japanese (intermediate level) in Tokyo now. I will need to be in Hong Kong for a few months and want to keep up my Japanese while I'm there. I also speak fluent Cantonese. Please drop me a note if you're a native Japanese speaker! Thanks.

Hello

Hi Karen,
    I'm a native Japanese speaker live in Tung Chung.
    I'd like to improve my English and if I can help your Japanese,
    that'll be great.
    I'm available on weekdays daytime.
    If you're interested in, hope to hear from you.
    Cheers, May

Hi May,

Thanks for your message.

I would love to meet with you. I'll be in Hong Kong starting July 4. I will be on the Hong Kong side so maybe we can meet somewhere half way. I can meet with you on weekdays during the day. Since it's only June, perhaps I could message you when we're closer to my arrival date?

Thank you!
    Karen

Hello,

Thanks for your message.

I speak English and Cantonese fluently. I am originally from Hong Kong but studied, then worked in the US for 12 years so I can do an exchange in English or Cantonese, or both.

Please let me know if that works for you.

Thank you!
    Karen

Hi, I am also interested in practicing my Japanese although I am still a beginner. I speak (only) native English and would be happy to help with that. I work near Tung Chung and would be available to meet around lunchtime.