Trying to make Japanese friends for language exchange

Closed Thread

Trying to make Japanese friends for language exchange

I'm a hongkongjin, male, around late 20s.

wanna make friend with me? I'm a native Cantonese speaking guy, also a fluent English speaker with limited fluency in Mandarin.

not only I can offer you some Cantonese/English exchange, but also
    I might have some must-know knowledge about HK if you're a newcomer.

anyways, I just wanna make some new normal friends.

Thanks for you guys' attention.

Hi, I am a Japanese male (early 30's), just come here last month. I do not know anyone around here, so I like to meet someone to talk to. I speak Japanese, some English, and no Cantonese.. If you are interested, mail me back at [email protected]
    Thank you.

今日は。

HI, 鈴木さん、

今日は。

I am a Hong Kong Chinese male, in my 50s. I have been learning Japanese for 9 months. I am interested in the Japanese culture. I am just looking for friendship, not relationship. If you are interested in making friends, we can help each other practice our language. I will teach you Cantonese or Mandarin and you can help me practice Japanese. 一緒に いかがですか。
    I don’t know too much Japanese at present so I cannot write too much in Japanese, so please reply to me in English. I look forward to hearing from soon.
    さようなら。

Peter

Smile 初めまして , どうそよろしく。

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Suzuki:
    Hi, I am a Japanese male (early 30's), just come here last month. I do not know anyone around here, so I like to meet someone to talk to. I speak Japanese, some English, and no Cantonese.. If you are interested, mail me back at [email protected]
    Thank you.

Hello 鈴木さん,

I am a Hong Kong Chinese female, work in Central. I can speak Cantonese, Mandarin and English. Now, I am learning Japanese and I am interested in Japanese culture, hope that we can share our cultures and languages.

Your email is not available!

Have a nice day!