learning spanish

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

learning spanish

Hi all, I'm new 2 this forum and I'd love to look for someone who can teach me spanish. I'm willing to pay for the class if not too expensive. Anyway, if anyone like to learn cantonese, I can be yr partner :-)

Quote Originally Posted by motivator:
    Hi all, I'm new 2 this forum and I'd love to look for someone who can teach me spanish. I'm willing to pay for the class if not too expensive. Anyway, if anyone like to learn cantonese, I can be yr partner :-)
    Hello there,

I'm a native spanish speaking I just moved to HK 2 months ago and pretty soon, I'll be taking cantonese classes.
    I would like to help you with the spanish, free charge of course, we can have some lenguage exchange.
    Just let me knwo if you're interested.
    Alex
    Last edited by Alex Romero; 25-08-2009 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Romero:
    Hello there,

I'm a native spanish speaker, I just moved to HK 2 months ago and pretty soon, I'll be taking cantonese classes.
    I would like to help you with the spanish, free charge of course, we can have some lenguage exchange.
    Just let me knwo if you're interested.
    Alex
    sure I'm interested in it. I can get u free cantonese class as exchange (haha u dont need to take a course :-)
    my email : [email protected]
    thx

hey alex i speak fluent English & Cantonese, hope to do language exchange with you. 23/M

[email protected] - drop me a line if you're interested. hope to hear from u mate.

hola,
    I am originally from Taiwan, but grew up in Argentina. I am a spanish native speaker! btw, my name is Michelle!

my email is [email protected] if you are interested

Yo ando disponible, muy cerca del Starferry del lado de TST.

Hombre, mexicano, 28 años.

??????? can anyone translate to english ?

ha... ok...

I am available, very close to the StarFerry TST side.

Male, mexican, 28 years.

soy chino pero he vivido en Canada 20 años hasta el último año...aquí estoy en HK...quiero aprender español mejor para que no hablo "spanglish" más!!!

Hablo cantonese y íngles...tengo 35 años

[email protected]

ayudame!!! por favor!!!

Hola Arturo,

Si de pronto te entra la nostalgia chilanga, yo estoy en la Universidad de Hong Kong. Oye, en q escuela vas a aprender cantonés? también enseñan mandarín?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast