My mandarin for your English

Closed Thread

My mandarin for your English

Hi,
    my name is Carol. I am looking for a native English speaker who can teach me English. In return, I can teach you mandarin.

If you are interested and are available during lunch time around Central, please let me know. We can do this by chatting over a lunch or during a coffee break.

I am originally from mainland China. I stayed in the New York City for six year before I moved to Hong Kong last month. If you are interested in NYC, we may also talk a bit about that

Carol

Keen to learn Chinese (Putonghua)

Carol

I am a native English speaker with many years of living in London, now living in HK.

I work in Wan Chai but getting up to Central at lunch not too hard. I live in Sheung Wan.

University educated and have practised as a lawyer, so my English is very good.

post back or PM if you are not booked up.

P

Hi there,

I live in Mid-levels. Would like you to come to the flat and help me and my kids improve our mandarin.

I am American born Chinese and have children's level mandarin. I am fluent in English -- it's my dominant language.

Are you flexible? I'd love it if you could come in the morning, anytime before 10am.

If interested, email me back.

Thanks,
    Winnie

originally from Canada, now living in hong kong

Hi Carol,

I would love to teach you English if you could learn me some mandarin. I am from Canada and I am now taking mandarin classes in HK. But I need somebody to practice with. Let me know if it sounds interesting for you.