Language exchange Japanese vs Cantonese or English

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

hi! i was born in hk and finished my degree in canada, looking for someone who would be interested in hangout for language exchange, i'm native cantonese speaker can speak pretty well english fair mandarin and jap. Anyone who are korean/jap native speaker, please feel free to drop me a message at [email protected].
    have a great day!
    qV.<p

Hope that I 'm not too late. Have you met anyone from here yet?
    I am eager to learn Japanese. I am fluent in both English and Cantonese.

Language exchange Cantonese or English vs Portuguese

Hi,

Since my work, I am contacting with Brazilian by daily emails or phone calls.
    I am planning to learn Portuguese after Christmas and looking for any person who interested to do Language exchange.

Anyone interested, please PM me or email me to [email protected]

Cheers

Jenn

Hi there,

I'm native Cantonese speaker with good English and Mandarin, I fascinated to learn more Japanese but just know the basic Japanese, I'd like to learn some useful daily conversational Japanese!

I can teach you from casual to formal Cantonese in return.

I can help each other over a cup of tea. Also, I can spend 1-2 hours daily with you, please reply me at [email protected] Thank you! Looking forward to hearing from you then!

Langauge exchange

Quote Originally Posted by mucchan21:
    Hi, I am Japanese female, looking for a language exchange partner for Cantonese or English.
    My English is ok level to talk but not Cantonese at all. If you are interested in, please help each other !
    I am a local HK person.
    Please let me know if you are still interested in doing langauge exchange, my email is [email protected]
    Thank you, Ray.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4