Language exchange Japanese vs Cantonese or English

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Post Language exchange Japanese vs Cantonese or English

Hi, I am Japanese female, looking for a language exchange partner for Cantonese or English.
    My English is ok level to talk but not Cantonese at all. If you are interested in, please help each other !

Hi mucchan,
    I sent you a PM. Check it out.
    Cheers,
    L

hi mucchan21,

i'm very interested in picking up my japanese again.

I'm fluent in cantonese and english (born in HK, grew up in Australia).

i know there are plenty of other ppl that would be interested (see other threads about Japanese-cantonese/english exchange)

PM me & i'll try to catch up with you sometime~! however, i work nights & sometime on nights on weekends so my social life is kindda limited...but drop me a PM regardless~!

Language exchange partner

Would love to exchange language with you. I was born in hk and studied in australia for 10 years and spent a year in japan. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! Please email me

Hi...I also want to exchange languages with you all. I'm learning Japanese for about 2 years!
    I was born in HK..can speak fluent Cantonese. English is okay and I can also speak quite fluent Mandarin.

Always find difficult to get a chance to practise Jap. and Eng. So..could you please contact me? I really want to chat with you all~ ^_^

こんばんは
    わたしは香港大学の学生です。
    日本語の勉強について、たてもおもしのくと思います。
    夏休みに私は東京で三ヶ月にすんでいった、インテシプがあた。
    私たちはいっしょうに広東語勉強するできますか?

Quote Originally Posted by mucchan21:
    Hi, I am Japanese female, looking for a language exchange partner for Cantonese or English.
    My English is ok level to talk but not Cantonese at all. If you are interested in, please help each other !
    Hi mucchan21,

Hope I am not too late? I would be interested in exchanging languages with you too. I was born and raised in the UK and can speak fluent English and Cantonese.

I have always had an interest in Japanese but never really got round to learning it.

i want to join too.. i took 2 years of japanese before coming here to hong kong.. nihongo wa jyouzu ni naritai desu.. yoroshiku onegaishimasu..

Lightbulb Culture Exchange.. I taught Cantones in Japan

Quote Originally Posted by mucchan21:
    hi, welcome to HK.
    I live in Japan for few years and just came back to HK, my home town, early this year. I like teaching cantonese. We can exchange language

Smile Language exchange Japanese vs Cantonese or English

Hi mucchan21, I just sent you a private message.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast