Japanese Language Learning Group. Anyone interested?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Hi,Neil. Its beside HSBC head office.

But seems there are just three people avalaible tomorrow(include me). And non of us is native Japanese speaker. ( I have contacted two Japanese speakers, but non of them is free tomorrow.) So we might have to cancel it for tomorrow. What do you think?

Rosa
    Let's meet at least to introduce each other. Once we have Japanese speakers it will easier to meet. Let me know if it is ok for you

Hi. I am a local people who speak native Cantonese. Interested to learn Japanese too. Just a beignner level. If there is any gathering I'd like to join. Look forward to meet all of u.

I can ask my Japanese friends to join if there are Caucasian there. As they are more interested in practising their spoken English. G'day

Hi all,
    I'd be interested in meeting up.

I'm not in HK yet but will be there v. soon!

I speak native ish Japanese... Just don't ask me about grammar and about Japanese pop culture!

I am keen to learn Cantonese and practice my Mandarin.

i am a beginner i would like to improve my Japaneses invite me if u going out for language exchange

Please count me in if the gathering is at weekend. I am keen to learn Japanese. I speak very fine and fluent Mandarin and Cantonese.

What happens to all this japanese speaking gathering? It always end up in a prolonged forum without anything really done???
    Posted via Mobile Device

i want to join!!
    i am a japanese.i want to learn cantonese. let's exchange language.

Hi,

I'm interested in some sort of on going Japanese conversation group. I've worked in Japan for just over a year, and I just passed JLPT 1 this year.

Anyway, if you guys plan to meet in Central, I'll try to attend a few before I leave. If not, there is a chance that I will come back to HKG in 3 - 6 months, hopefully this group would still be active then

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast