Japanese Language Learning Group. Anyone interested?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

Wink Japanese Language Learning Group. Anyone interested?

Hello everyone:

Just browsed this forum and havent found many people who are interested in learning or practising Japanese. So.....Im thinking of forming a group to gather all the Japanese speakers or Japanese language learners together to help each other. Guess it would be interesting since everyone could improve their Japanese as well as making new friends. And each member could offer their native language for exchange. So the more people interested , the more pluralism it will be ?!

As a Native Mandarin speaker, I would love to offer my putonghua. Had one year study in Japanese when I was in university but barely remember now , if at all. lol~ Since I've got more spare time from work recently, I would love to pick it up again for furthur career use and making friends as well.

Anyone interested is welcome to drop me a line.

I am interested in joining this group. I could offer my Cantonese / English. ^_^

I am interested also. count me in please.

I feel very interest. I'm a cantonese speaker. Count me in!

Hi, Mochasora, Projad and Ericawky..
    Thanks for your reply. Think we'd wait a bit more days to see if there would be more people joining before figuring out the gathering date?
    BTW, whats your Japanese level? Im pretty much a beginner =(

Rosa,
    thank you for your reply.
    I am also beginner

Hi everyone! I have been tracking down forums that aims for japanese language studies/exchange. But for some reason, the previous forums i sent messages to just hang in and eventually become inactive. I met once with a group named JEC organized in another forum but missed the recent one & do not know if they will have anothee one soon. Im interested to revive my japanese speaking ability. I used to work in japanese companies for 8 years and lived in japan for morethan a year. I still can manage to cmunicate basicaly but my vocab is getting very poor. Count me in & will wait for schedule to meet. Doumo arigatou!
    Posted via Mobile Device

I'll be in Hong Kong from March next year and am interested. Currently learning Japanese in Japan so will be keen to keep up the progress next year!

Rosa: I've only passed level 3

Please count me in.
    I am a native Japanese speaker and just started learing Mandarin.
    Also I need to learn some Cantonese to survive in Hong Kong.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast