mandarin for your native english

Closed Thread

Smile mandarin for your native english

Hi There

This is kimmy who came to HK from Beijing in last month.
    I am female, native mandarin speaker and working in an international company nearby WanChai as a art director.
    Hope to have language exchange partners who can teach me English. Instead I can teach you Mandarin also.
    Native English speaker, female is most preferred.
    Maybe, we can study 2 times a week in coffee bar or some public area we like?
    Please drop me a line.

Kimmy

Seems like your English is good enough already.

:P
    actually,I seldom open my mouth to speak english and longtime not to practise.

Hi there Kimmy,

I work in Wanchai, and would definitley be interested in an English/Mandarin swap. I will nedd to start from scratch though...

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks

J

Hi,

I also want to improve my mandarin. You can check out the thread I posted. I am a few years younger than you though so see what you think.

PM me!

S

Hi Kimmy,

Are you still looking for some language share? I am based in happy valley and am intermediate mandarin. I am very keen to organize some language share and happy to teach english.

Message me if you are interested

Thanks

Hi Kimmy,

How are you? Are you still looking for some one to speak english too, I am a native english speaker but was born in HK and now back for work..I have had a few issues with trying to actually meet people for an exchange but i thought i would give you a try.

I know basic cantonese and looking to pick up some mandarin, just been using cds and books. I also work in the art and design space and would be interested in hearing more about your work too.

Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers XD

I want to learn mandarin as well, if I don't, my boss says he's going to hire someone else who knows X amount of languages and who's willing to settle for a lower pay.