Language exchange French vs English or Cantonese

Closed Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 14 19 20 21 22
  1. #211

    Salut Gaelle! Comment vas tu et ton familie? I have not hear from you for ages. How's everything?

    Guys, any upcoming plans?


  2. #212

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by shirleythien:
    Salut Gaelle! Comment vas tu et ton familie? I have not hear from you for ages. How's everything?

    Guys, any upcoming plans?
    Hi shirley
    Everything is ok for us with my little family and my big love little girl.
    I don't know that is the next upcoming plans.
    We are free this week end, so we're waiting the suggestion..... Pamelaaaaaa

  3. #213

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    154

    Dinner 23rd Sunday

    Quote Originally Posted by gaelle:
    We are free this week end, so we're waiting the suggestion..... Pamelaaaaaa

    Folks, so sorry for my silence. Love to get together this weekend but my time is giving me headache. My
    only possible time is Sunday after 6:30pm. Probably we can have dinner if it is not too late for you.

    We may go to "Lin Heung Restaurant" at Sheung Wan. It is the oldest restaurant in Hong Kong, and their Stuffing Duck is very famous.

    Let me know do you guys like it, or else we can meet next Sunday.

    Good day!
    Last edited by Ohlala; 21-04-2006 at 09:34 AM.

  4. #214

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    154

    Lunch

    i just rearrange everything, LUNCH on Sunday is possible now. More time to chatch up with you guys. Let say 12:30pm, but i need to go at 4pm.


  5. #215

    Count me out as I am having intensive training this weekend till midnight. I won't be around next week onwards . Business trips! Do keep me posted anyways.

    Gaelle, when can we visit your place?


  6. #216

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by shirleythien:
    Count me out as I am having intensive training this weekend till midnight. I won't be around next week onwards . Business trips! Do keep me posted anyways.

    Gaelle, when can we visit your place?

    It's ok Shirley. We postpond the meeting to next week. I mixed up my schedule so we can't make it anyway.
    Have a safe trip!!

  7. #217

    It is ok, Ohlala. I might not be in town. Waiting for calls for my business trip. Anyways, do keep me posted as always. Thanks!