Language exchange French vs English or Cantonese

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast

Meeting Reminder

Guys and girls,

As our first French-English meeting is coming up, here is the REMINDER....

Date: November 12, this Saturday.

Time: 4pm (good time for a English tea, French tea, or Chinese tea whatever...)

Stop at Tsim Sha Tsui MTR station, Exit E. Outside the Exit E, you will find illy on the right (see pic attached). Walk some steps down, there you see the small coffee shop inside the boutique Sisley. Yes, inside of Sisley!

For those already confirm, you will receive my phone call or email very soon.

Anyone interested to join, now is not too late to get on our list. Just drop me a line.

Can't wait to meet all of you there.

Bonne journée

Ohlala, I could not make it this weekend. When is the next upcoming rendezvous? I will be free on Nov 19 onwards but will be leaving HK on Nov 26.

BTW, what is your phone number and email add? Pls PM me. I will send mine to you after receiving yours. Merci.

Quote Originally Posted by shirleythien:
    BTW, what is your phone number and email add? Pls PM me. I will send mine to you after receiving yours. Merci.
    Hey Shirley, find my info in your pm. What a short trip you come in town. Anyway, if we are not meeting for the language thing..you can still call me for a drink

Thanks Ohlala! Did receive. Sure I will contact you whenever I am in HK. When will you be free? Yes, will be a short stopover as I need to rush back at my homeland for my convocation. Sigh!

Wink

Coucou tout le Monde !

Je suis à Hong Kong depuis Dimanche dernier.
    Le decallage horaire disparait petit à petit.
    J'attends impatiemment (with impatience) ma femme qui arrive Vendredi 18.
    Je serai parmis vous ce Samedi
    Ohlala I well received your mail, I'll repply to you today.

What is "BTW" ?

BTW = au passage, By the way
    Eh will it be a french corner? That's cool, I'd like to take part, but I don't need to practice my english at all, just want to use my good old native french language as I never use it here .

French-English Corner

Shirley: Formidable! Let us fix a date through email.

Arrobazz: It is our pleasure to meet your wife too. How about the next meeting?

Kristof: Comment ça va? Nous venons tous ici pratiquer le français et l'anglais. Welcome to join the French-English corner. Vous venez d'où exactement?

To Administrator: How can I change the thread title to French-English Corner ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ohlala:
    Shirley: Formidable! Let us fix a date through email.

Arrobazz: It is our pleasure to meet your wife too. How about the next meeting?

Kristof: Comment ça va? Nous venons tous ici pratiquer le français et l'anglais. Welcome to join the French-English corner. Vous venez d'où exactement?

To Administrator: How can I change the thread title to French-English Corner ?

C'est bon, Ohlala. Waiting for your emails.

Hey ca va bien, toi?
    Je viens de Lyon en France.
    I'll try and join the french-english-canto-mandarin corner sounds fun eh eh

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast