Looking for Mandarin-English exchange

Closed Thread

Looking for Mandarin-English exchange

Hi, I'm Yvonne from mainland China, Beijing. I'm looking for a language partner to practice my oral English. My native language is mandarin, and I had the experience of teaching foreigners putonghua. Anybody interested please drop me an Email at: [email protected].

Btw, I live in Fanling, quite a bit far from the central area. I prefer to meet around Fanling, Shatin or University(CUHK), but still I can travel, as long as you're not too far away~ I'd love to meet up for coffee, or whatever you like.

I'm quite patient and easy-going, and I don't mind if you just start learning putonghua. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi Yvonne. I would love to be your language partner. I am a teacher who just moved to Hong Kong last week and am looking to make new friends and of course learn your language. I just started learning putonghua on my own and it's difficult without a teacher to guide me.

I live in Kowloon Tong which is not so far from Shatin I think. Anyway here's my cell number so please give me a call sometime and let's arrange a meeting.

Thanks

Noely

PS I pm'ed you my telephone number

Last edited by noelyuk; 07-11-2009 at 03:49 PM. Reason: I included my telephone number by mistake