conversational french anyone?

Closed Thread

conversational french anyone?

i have been in hong kong for abotu a month and would like to practice my french. i am srilankan, male, 23, born and brought up in London and will be in hong kong until April next year. if you would liek to meet up give me a shout!

and I don't know how to erase my thread

so that, I have to fill in the space.....
    sorry!

Last edited by ontravel; 17-11-2009 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Sorry I mixed up PM and Forum

I am French and living in HK since one month. I would be delighted to meet you and exchange French/English lesson/conversation. I really need to progress!I am French and living in HK since one month. I would be delighted to meet you and exchange French/English lesson/conversation. I really need to progress!
    You can contact me at 9372 4657 or [email protected]

Bonjour,

Je serai interessee a me joindre aussi car je voudrais practiquer et ameliorer mon francais. Je suis une fille hongkongaise mais je restais en france depuis deux etes et j'apprendais le francais de mon ex-copain francais.

Je parle tres bien l'anglais aussi donc je serai disponible pour des practiques en anglais.

Si vous etes interesses a organiser une rencontre, vous pourriez me faire savoir aussi sur [email protected]

Merci et a bientot, j'espere!

Jaycee

Bonjour MYSTERSTEF,

I am a local girl in late 20. I am very interested in learning conversational french. I have learnt French before but i am in a beginner''s level still. As far as English, most native English speakers are surprised about how good I am. Hehe!
    Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,
    Fun

Quote Originally Posted by lux87:
    i have been in hong kong for abotu a month and would like to practice my french. i am srilankan, male, 23, born and brought up in London and will be in hong kong until April next year. if you would liek to meet up give me a shout!
    Hi
    My name is stephane,You can contact me by e-mail or skype with [email protected] or by phone in 9372 4657.

Why are you quoting lux?

Hello,

I too am interested in improving my french.
    If anyone's interested in meeting up tmr night or the weekend pls let me know.