Like Tree1Likes

Russian Language Exchange

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Russian Language Exchange

I am David, native speaker of Cantonese and Madarin, Fluent in English. I want to learn Russian, any Russian friends would like study Chinese and exchange their native language? if u do, pls add my msn: [email protected]
    Thanks.

wow....it is really difficult to practise Russian in HK~~~

it's even more difficult to practice Cantonese in Russia!
    that's why i had no practice at all while living there...

and now i came to HK and will be glad to find a language partner to exchange my Russsian for Cantonese, and also i will be glad to meet more interesting people

Quote Originally Posted by katok:
    it's even more difficult to practice Cantonese in Russia!
    that's why i had no practice at all while living there...

and now i came to HK and will be glad to find a language partner to exchange my Russsian for Cantonese, and also i will be glad to meet more interesting people
    I´m down for that. I took Russian for a semester which was pretty interesting to me. Kinda rusty now tho haha. Willing to catch up.

i would be in for both languages as i have customers in these regions.cant help it.When are we starting?

tex

I learnt russian for 5 years in school, I still dont know jack! :[

Hey everyone! I know one Russian speaker in Hong Kong who is currently learning English and needs a kind of tutor to practice it. I suggest you drop me a message if you are interested in a Russian-English language exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna-Maria:
    Hey everyone! I know one Russian speaker in Hong Kong who is currently learning English and needs a kind of tutor to practice it. I suggest you drop me a message if you are interested in a Russian-English language exchange.
    I´m down for that

Hi I am russian! I started a group here for Russian Lovers! You are welcome to join! I would be very glad to help!

Quote Originally Posted by olga.naumchik:
    Hi I am russian! I started a group here for Russian Lovers! You are welcome to join! I would be very glad to help!
    haroschor!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast