Like Tree1Likes

My English for Cantonese

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Interesting ! Is there any meet-ups going on this wk or next?

Quote Originally Posted by La belle:
    Interesting ! Is there any meet-ups going on this wk or next?
    Hey La Belle, I'm pretty free next week for a meet up if you are still interested! If there are others who like to join, please let me know and I'll get something going. Thanks!

Hi, I'm very interested in Eng. Speaking is one of the most things I want to improve now.Maybe we can meet face to face sometimes if you aren't so busy. If you want detailedly talk with me you can add my MSN [email protected]

I am interested in learning English. If there is any meet-ups, please let me know. my msn : [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by kame68711:
    Hi, I'm very interested in Eng. Speaking is one of the most things I want to improve now.Maybe we can meet face to face sometimes if you aren't so busy. If you want detailedly talk with me you can add my MSN [email protected]
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Chan:
    I am interested in learning English. If there is any meet-ups, please let me know. my msn : [email protected]
    Hey there, how are you doing? I'm not sure what's happened to this thread, but if you guys still want to meet up sometime, that would be cool!
    Last edited by Ollie3; 08-02-2010 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie3:
    Hey there, how are you doing? I'm not sure what's happened to this thread, but if you guys still want to meet up sometime, that would be cool!

Good! What time are you ususally available for a meet up? Have you ever met up some ppl from here for language exchange?

Good! What time are you ususally available for a meet up? Have you ever met up some ppl from here for language exchange?
    Evenings are good, how about you? I have met a few ppl frm here.

Evening is fine to me. Just wonder where do u work. if the location of our offices are close, then we can have a meet up after office hour near our offices. Btw I work in Sheung Wan. You also can email me to discuss at [email protected].

Evening is fine to me. Just wonder where do u work. if the location of our offices are close, then we can have a meet up after office hour near our offices. Btw I work in Sheung Wan.
    Sounds good! I work in Wan Chai, so its close to my office. Just give me a ping whenever, see what I can do ^^

language exchange

are you still interested in learning language or cantonese or mandarin? please reply at [email protected] if you do. thanks

Cheers

SW

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDium84:
    Hi!
    I'm a native english speaker (BRITISH)- Have been on a course for Cantonese reading and writing-

Ollie3- If you're interested in meeting up- we could practice canto and do some writing etc..

If anyone else is interested in learning english- get in touch!